School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who may this be (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kouta

kouta

Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:18 pm

"I am Very hard to kill, especially fighting alone" Bryan smiled, "So have you taken up my proposition?"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:21 pm

"Well if it means I have time to enjoy a meal after a victory, I'm in." Lycan says, his voice now gaining a harsh edge.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:33 pm

"Good.... Good" Bryan smiled, "They will ship you to the arena when ready," He said standing, "Oh i forgot about the prize..." He stopped, "no, if you want to know, you'll just have to win"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:35 pm

"Your flesh will be prize enough." Lycan says absently, remaining sat down.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:51 pm

"so sure you will win..." Bryan laughed, walking out of the room, the entrance sealing behind him.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:15 pm

Lycan sighed, shaking his head, looking at the bleak walls absently.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:21 pm

A few hours later, three guards came in, "Come on then, your ride awaits you" They say roughly, before grabbing him by the collar, dragging him out.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:23 pm

Lycan laughs, walking between the guards, "so what? This is some kind of evil space lair?"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:26 pm

"Space? we are not in space." One said, not looking at Lycan, they arrived at a transport, "Get in"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:28 pm

"So the evil bit was correct?" Lycan asks jokingly before getting in the transport.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:57 pm

"Pretty much" Was all that was heard, before the doors to the transport shut. Taking Elathon to the Arena.

((Continue in the Arena?))
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:59 pm

(ooc: I believe it would be best)

Lycan resigns himself to the unknown journey.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:04 pm

((ill make it then, so others may join as well))
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:20 am

ooc: >>...))
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:27 am

(ooc: It means we don't boycott your RP, after all I still have a character I can bring in if you want =P)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:37 am

OOC: thats fine, I just seemed to vanish XP so I'll make a new rp later))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who may this be (Open to all)   Who may this be (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who may this be (Open to all)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3