School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

training areas(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kobe

kobe

training areas(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:58 pm

*grins*i didnt know i could do that hey maybe ill be able to control all the elements *sighs*
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:01 pm

OOC: ok how many powers are you gonna give yourself? you godda limit yourself.

Kouta smiled, Hey Bourny, you think it's time?"
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:02 pm

(i know that is my last one)
*sighs*
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:04 pm

Kouta placed a hand on Kobe's shoulder, "Come at me, with everything..." He smiled, "I wanna see your so called, "powers" for myself.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:07 pm

*sighs and a huge gust of wind flies through and i ride on it up into the air were i look at him*fine.....*a blast of wind combinds with fire in my hands to make a huge wave of fire and wind that flies at him*
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:07 pm

Bourny took a few steps away from the two "I'll make sure there isn't a death" he says casually
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:08 pm

Kouta smiled, "Just have fun with it." Kouta said, looking at Kobe.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:12 pm

*as the fire comes at him vines start to come from the ground and try to wrap around his legs and arms*
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:15 pm

"Fire? do you forget who i am?" Kouta laughed, the vines burning, the flame traveling back to Kobe, along the vines he sent, Kouta held up his hand, splitting the wave of fire, so it went around him, Kouta unharmed.
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:16 pm

hmmm*isnt actualy touceing the plants and i sigh and start spinning my hands above my head and a tornado appears there*
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:17 pm

Bourny sat down and started to get comforatble to watch the fight
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:22 pm

Kouta smiles, "Is that all?" he asked looking at the Tornado, "Tell me, How do you plan on controling that..." He stomped on the ground, splitting it under Kobe, "Without a foothold?"
Back to top Go down
kobe

kobe

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:25 am

(im not on the ground im in the air on the wind)
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:43 pm

OOC: you should post that so it's clear.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:47 am

Bourny looked up and sighed he decided this would be a good time to sharpen his sword. Unsheathing his blade he pulled a small stone from his pocket running it over the blade again and again
Back to top Go down
gabriel

gabriel

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:55 pm

*he walks in looking like his avi and he smiles seeing three other people here*hmmmm this will be pretty interesting.....
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:11 pm

Bourny raises an eyebrow at the angel "Nice wings, blondie" he grins as he kept sharpening his sword
Back to top Go down
gabriel

gabriel

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:37 pm

*doesnt even have them out*how do u even know i have wings...
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:40 pm

Bourny sighed "You had them out as you walked in" he shook his head "Angels" he said under his breath.

(ooc if you look like your ava then your wings are out)
Back to top Go down
gabriel

gabriel

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:49 pm

........*sighs and grimaces as i walk around looking at the area*
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:09 pm

Bourny finished sharpening his blade and looked at Kouta and Kobe "You two finished?" he stood "That angel interests me" he brushed his silver hair away from his eyes as his coat tails slid in the soft wind
Back to top Go down
gabriel

gabriel

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:07 pm

i think they are.....*he pulls a scroll off his back and unwrabs it and bites his finger and lets the blood drip onto the scroll and i place both hands on it nad 5 puppets appear in the feild*if u want a battle im ready...
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:31 am

Bourny grinned "Puppets" he raised an eyebrow "This should be fun" he wipes his nose on his sleave and stands in a ready stance looking relaxed
Back to top Go down
gabriel

gabriel

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:50 pm

*waits*
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:19 am

Bournys mouth formed into a grin "You really expect me to attack first when you have three wepons in front of you?" he laughed "You must be dumber than you look"

(ooc: please try to make your rps more descriptive and not just one word)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training areas(open)   training areas(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training areas(open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next