School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:17 pm

Phoenix smiled a bit as he laughed, looking back to him then forward as she scaled down. The trees looked amazing to her from up here, a small look at her face showing that she liked heights.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:35 pm

Elathon calls out, "remember these trees aren't normal trees, the floor is about a hundred metres below them as well!" He laughs, a strange look passing over his face as they trees bristle, he leans over the side.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Phoenix smiled to herself as she looked back to him. The liking for what she could see showed and she nodded to him. Her head tilted back and she continued down, content in her notions. She glanced to the trees oddly as they bristled.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Elathon laughed one last time then pitched over the edge, he had no fear for Phoenix anymore, he could take his route down. He flips slightly in the air, before landing in the trees and disappearing through the leaves.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:04 pm

Phoenix blinked as he jumped and she chuckled faintly as he disappeared. She let her face drop as she continued her own way down, going a bit quicker. She thought absently about Elathon himself but sighed then slipped down, seeing the trees starting to come over her head after a minute or two.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Elathon smiles as boughs and vines thread themselves beneath him, supporting him, but allowing him to fall, slowing his descent, in mere seconds he's stood on the floor, green lines tracing unknown patterns across his back, he looks up the cliff to watch Phoenix's descent.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:18 pm

Phoenix seemed to lightly hop down the last few meters. Her thoughts causing her face to look blank for a moment before she shook her head when she landed, looking to him and rubbing her head sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:33 pm

Elathon grins back pointing over her shoulder to a small crack in the cliff face, from which a tiny stream flows.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:53 pm

Phoenix followed where he pointed and blinked slowly, tilting her head before she walked over slowly.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:14 pm

The water in the stream had a hint of red in it, "this is the blood of the earth, diluted slightly, but still potent." Elathon says from behind her. "I suppose we can use it as a test."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:17 pm

Phoenix mumbled a bit as he spoke behind her and she nodded, sighing a bit as she knelt down and briefly brushed the water with her fingertip. She couldn't smell the place of blood, but she trusted Elathon.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:19 pm

Elathon watched carefully, unsure just how potent the water here was, let alone further in, softly he says, "you'll never know if you don't try."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:23 pm

Phoenix paused a bit as he spoke and she nodded again, glancing to him with a slightly thankful, and what looked like longing look before she looked back, softly cupping her pale hands below the surface of water, lifting it up again and hesitantly lifting it to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:31 pm

Elathon watched intently, this was completely unheard of, and the trees around him were practically bristling with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:33 pm

Phoenix didn't show that she was scared of it. She simply drank slowly, hazel eyes closed tight until the water left her hands. Her back seemed to loosen from straight and she coughed faintly, lowering her head.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:37 pm

"Anything?" Elathon asked with a myriad of emotions in his voice, fear, excitement, anxiousness, worry, and many he couldn't even name.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:39 pm

Phoenix glanced to him slowly, almost dizzily and she stood again slowly, shaking her head as she put a hand to the craggy wall. "Stomach...stopped hurting a little..." She said absently, looking to him with a small smile. Seeming to be happy herself despite the odd fact that she was having a hard time standing.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:42 pm

"Hmm.." Elathon mutters, "I don't know what cost it could have but..." he closes his eyes in silent prayer, "it gets stronger deeper in, if you want to try that."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:47 pm

Phoenix tilted her head a bit as she looked back to the water. She coughed again, trying to think about it, mentally batting at other thoughts trying to make their way in through her state.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:52 pm

Elathon stayed silent, allowing her to think, he couldn't predict what even the slightest drop of this would do to people, further down, it would make him run for days through the forest. But he was more attuned to life then most people, he hoped he hadn't made a mistake letting here drink such a quantity of it so soon.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:00 pm

Only after a time did she look at him again. Clicking in her mind that she was sensitive to the potent water, but she also kept the fact that the constant clawing in her stomach had slowed or softened. She rubbed her head as she finally stood up straight, lowering her hands to her sides. "We....can wait to go in deeper...." she suggested quietly.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:04 pm

"Ok, it is after all your choice, so now what?" Elathon says looking around.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:08 pm

Phoenix shrugged softly and looked around then up at the trees, hazel eyes deeply curious, as of her new mood it made her lightheaded but content. She felt safe here. Glancing to him again she asked tentatively. "How old are these trees?"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:12 pm

Elathon looks up, "ermm... about thirty thousand years, or at least that's the age they wear. The water might be effecting them. Either way they're not young.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:19 pm

Phoenix nodded a bit as she listened. Her steps were out of place a bit as she walked over to one, looking up at it and tentatively brushed the bark with the back of her hand. She enjoyed the forest, a lot more then a ton of people. Though, she still wished she knew more about it, as the look on her face showed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)
Page 18 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Forest-
Jump to: