School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
kouta

kouta

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:48 pm

He looked up, his hair brushing her inner legs, "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:50 pm

She shivered but smiled almost shyly, giving up on keeping a blank face before she stuck her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:37 am

Elathon nods to Etsu casually, then takes a few steps forward, as something moves past his vison, dropping to the floor by his feet. Looking down thinking it was a butterfly his eyes widen slightly, before focusing once more on the object. He stoops down and carefully picks it up, looking at it closely.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:43 am

Azure looked to him and tilted her head, before finally shifting and walking over curiously, her head tilted. "You alright there?"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:45 am

Ice smiled up at Pheonix, "There's the smile i was lookin for" He said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:29 pm

"Yes, it's just this... is a mayflower, the blossom of a hawthorn tree, only it is not they are not blossoming at the moment." Elathon replies somewhat bemused
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:52 am

Phoenix rolled her eyes and tugged loosely at a strand of his hair before relaxing and looking around from her new spot.

Azure seemed to chuckle to herself and tilted her head. "I don't have anything to say about it....just that Phoenix and Ice are almost back..." She uttered then laid down close to him, her water and ice symboled tail flickering.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:50 am

Elathon just remains stood looking at the flower, the only movement he makes is a slight nod of understanding, he doesn't even look up as Azure lies down.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:41 am

Azure watched him contently for awhile, thinking before looking in Phoenix's direction.

Only taking a bit, Phoenix finally poked Ice then flipped off gracefully, smiling as she darted herself towards the clearing contently. Taking a fe wseconds until she came into view for Elathon and Azure.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:32 pm

Elathon sighes dropping the flower onto the floor, then turns to face Phoenix's arrival. He laughs to himself slightly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:38 pm

Phoenix stopped at the clearing opening and smiled to Elathon, glancing back in Ice's direction then walked over to Elathon, tilting her head at the laugh curiosly.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:40 pm

Elathon waves his hand absently, then walks over to Phoenix, still chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:41 pm

Phoenix raised an eyebrow almost playfully. "Whats got you happy?" She asked, smiling after she said it.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:46 pm

"I..." Elathon starts, then pauses hesitantly "I just got some good news." He shrugs, "the second side of the coin is nearby, I suppose you could say."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:57 pm

Phoenix tilted her head again and smiled. "Well...more good luck from me" She chuckled and folded her arms, feeling content.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:05 pm

Elathon laughs again, "so now what?" He looks at Phoenix, noticing that something has happened since the last time they had seen each other, but he let it stay hidden, his joy was almost bursting forth, he wanted to run and dance through the boughs, but again he pushed this thought out of his mind, these things could wait.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:08 pm

Phoenix thought a moment and shrugged. "Considering I ruined a playing moment yesterday, we could do something else but similar." She suggested and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:13 pm

"Hmm," A spark seems to dart across Elathons eyes, "the person I spoke of, the one who is near, might be able to help with that, she is very good at the frivolous" he grins broadly, "and with your help, I might actually catch up to them."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:21 pm

Phoenix blinked and tilted her head curiously. "I'd be glad too...though my only problem is hunger I think..." She uttered and smiled, completely ignoring the other half of her problem.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Elathon chuckles again, "well, you'd be surprised how... fulfilling she is, afterall, she gave life to this whole area of forest, and it sings at her passing, I doubt even our icy friend could quell her spirit!" He chuckles again.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Phoenix chuckled in response and sighed, smiling before waving her half gloved hand. "Lead the way then?"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:35 pm

Elathon closes his eyes, a smile crossing his face. He turns slightly, then points of into the forest. "I believe that's where she is at the moment, he begins to walk in the direction he had pointed.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Phoenix chuckled quietly and followed him contently, only smiling a bit more when the white dragon from before fluttered down and perched on the vampires shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:45 pm

Elathon laughs, "I suppose I should let you know, a bit more..." he pauses closing his eyes again, then he continues, "her name is Mayflower, which has become the name for the blossom of the hawthorne tree." He pauses again to see if Phoenix, makes the connection
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:08 pm

Phoenix blinked and tilted her head, shifting and heightening her pace so she came up next to him. "Is she related to him in any way?" She asked, almost shyly, expecting that she made some mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)
Page 10 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Forest-
Jump to: