School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Elathon

Elathon

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:41 am

"Eaves dropping is disrespectful, like you were doing" Hawthorne snorts, then fixes his gaze on Ice, so you were the one who was holding him back in his mind, you were the one who bested him, no?"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:45 am

Ice laid a hand on Pheonix's shoulder, his hand was warm, easy for pheonix to feel it, "Thank you"

he looked at hawthorne, "Yes, i bested him, though the match was unfair..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:48 am

"Then I must thank you, he was disrupted when we met before, if he hadn't have been I might not have retained my pride," then he turns to Phoenix, "so what was it you wanted, I don't think you got your chance to say."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:50 am

Phoenix blinked, noticed and nodded briefly to Ice. She shifted, though and looked back to Hawthorne. "Simply why you have a distaste..." She asked calmly, inclining her head.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:57 am

"He is filth, half-blooded. His father is a thief and a murderer and therefore so shall he be. It is not distaste, it is disgust" Hawthorn replies, ire filling his voice as he speaks, his eyes glare hotly at Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:59 am

Phoenix didn't move, but smiled faintly in response. "You don't know if he'll turn out like that..." She replied calmly. "And half bloods have their advantages, as I know from experience..." She stated, inclining her head as though apologizing.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:04 pm

"Not half-bloods like him, he is an atrocity." Hawthorn replies, then turns returning to his tree, just before vanishing he stops and shouts back, "Do not ask me of him again, or I might not be so... accomadating." Then he dissapears into the trunk of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:06 pm

Phoenix shrugged in response. She sighed softly in thought then looked down to the smaller dragon. "Mika, initry..." She uttered in a foreign language, unknown to almost all before she turned and walked out, Mika staying for the time being in the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:22 pm

Elathon meanwhile has headed back to the clearing that he had left Etsu, Ice and Phoenix at, to find it deserted. At least by humanoids.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:42 pm

Ice followed Pheonix "i think Elathon may have returned."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:28 pm

Phoenix nodded to herself in thought, intertwining her fingers behind her back as she walked.

While Elathon was indeed back, Etsu glance dup to him, and Azure just peeked froma half open eye. She smiled kindly though still cold while Etsu simply laid his head down again. Azure being th eone to speak. "Phoenix is coming back soon...along with Ice...she went to talk to Hawthorne..." She explained absently.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Ice wrapped his arm around Phoenix, enjoying this new feeling.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:36 pm

Phoenix blinked but smiled faintly and loosened, her own skin colder then most but still had that brush of warmth.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:41 pm

Ice felt Nix's skin, "Like i said, i wanted you to be the first thing i felt."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:51 pm

Phoenix seemed to smile again and loosen at the touch, glancing to him and nodded softly.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:52 pm

"Still not a very big talker," Ice smiled.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:54 pm

Phoenix chuckled and rubbe dher head, looking forward. "Sorry, never know what to say" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:02 pm

"Its ok," Ice laughed a lil, "Hard to think of anything"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:05 pm

She nodded and smiled at his laugh. "Oh well..."
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:12 pm

"Not that hard to make you smile" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:16 pm

She blinked and looked to him, now almost playfully keeping a blank face. "It is not~"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:17 pm

Ice stuck his tongue out, "heh"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:28 pm

Her lip twitched but she playfully kept from smiling before hopping forward a few feet and humming innocently.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:33 pm

Ice fell behind, only to come up from underneath her his head inbetween her legs, her sitting on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Phoenix actually elicted a squeaking sound of surprise as she was lifted and she blinked a fe wtimes, before laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)
Page 9 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Forest-
Jump to: