School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
kouta

kouta

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:12 am

Ice lightly rubbed her back, unable to sleep, "your safe now hun."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:27 am

Elathon, in the mean time has walked fairly deep into the forest, climbed a tall tree, and is now sat, dozing high in it's branches.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:32 am

Phoenix loosened gently and murmered absently. Content to feel Elathon okay and she dozed off softly.

Next Morning~

Phoenix had woken a little while ago, though next to Etsu, was a smaller, ice blue dragon in scale color. She stared forward contently. Watching over Ice while Phoenix had left into th eforest in another direction.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:34 am

Elathon's eyes flick open as the sun reaches his eyes, but he doesn't move yet, just staring out across the forest.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:41 am

Ice, who had not slept during the night, gazed at the smaller dragon, yet had said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:48 pm

Azure glanced to him, her eyes had the same blue tint as his, but also a gold mix of Phoenix's color. What looked like a smile crossed the light sapphire scales as a water symbol and ice symbol paired back and forth on her tail.

Phoenix, as she had said before, decided to head for Hawthorns area. She had, yet, another dragon, though this one was in a much smaller form, and young for a dragons age. Its scales were white and she sat on Phoenix's shoulder. She was limping for an unknown reason but she walked on contently.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:55 pm

"So you are the dragon that Pheonix spoke of?" Ice asked.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:22 pm

Azure nodded wordlessly before standing and incling her head to him, motioning to follow as she seemed to slink over to the creek.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:32 pm

Ice followed the dragon, "You few... are the only non-hostile dragons i have met, it is a shame what one of your kind must die..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:39 pm

Azure seemed to chuckle, an icy sound, but also like the gurgle of running water. "You would be surprised, how many of us there are..." she spoke coldly, but somehow making a kind tone.

"Phoenix asked me to give you something...and I will..." She uttered before dipping her snout into the water. Only a fe wseconds passed before the dragon lifte dits head and snake dit around to look at him fully. In between her jaws gleamed a brillaint blue crystal that she pushed towards his hand.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:42 pm

"So this... is it... isnt it?" Ice asked. "This is her gift..." He asked, taking the crystal, "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:50 pm

Azure seeme dto smirk as he took it. The main reason, was because the crystal glowed to his touch, and made its feeling known. The crystal was especially warm in his hand and made sure he could feel with the rest of his body.

"Instead of forcing you to feel everything...Phoenix reminded me of this little crystal...all you have to do, is put it down, and you'll be back to before..." Azure explained and sat then, dipping her tail into the water where it seemed to disappear with the running stream.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:53 pm

"I see," he said. He crushed the crystal, ctuuing a small hold in his side, and placing the crystal in, absorbing it as he did, "I like this feeling" He said, "Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:00 pm

Azure chuckled and nodded again, absently looking over the water. "She'll be glad to know you did that of you own choice..." She stated simply. "I wouldn't thank me either" She grinned, fangs glinting then laid herself down by the stream contently.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:24 pm

"Why wouldnt i thank you?" He asked, "You gave me this gift"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:40 am

Hawthorne had retreated to his sanctuary inside the tree, contemplating similar matter to Elathon. He knew in a physical confrontation alone, he would be the victor, but this child's mental strength, had equalled his yesterday, this troubled him, as it was a sign that Elathon may just one day best him, and in doing so prove his worth.

As this knowledge awakens in side him, he feels something else, a presence approaching out of the forest. No. That's wrong there are two, one is just far greater then the other, had he found an ally? No. That was also just paranoia, neither of these were hostile. He begins to move through the great tree, heading towards the area of his mind where he could take physical form, and left into his clearing, to confront who ever it was that was approaching him.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:55 am

Azure chuckled softly and moved her paws under her head. "Phoenix actually made that crystal a few years back for me...I wouldn't have done anything without her asking...."

Phoenix had her head bowed, actually seeming to control the limp in her left leg. The dragon on her shoulder watched toward the approaching clearing curiously. Stepping at the opening, she paused and put the dragon down before walking forward again and looked to the tree. The small white dragon trotted up next to her leg.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:21 am

"Ah, i see, Thank you again though." Ice said, bowing his head slightly, "I must go, find Nixy-chan"
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:28 am

Hawthorn steps forward, moulding himself out of the very substance of the tree, "So it's you," He says, noticing Phoenix, "What brings you back, hmm? Unhappy with my gift?"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:29 am

Ice jumped, the ice mist shooting from him, flying in the direction where Pheonix was.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:32 am

Azure blinked a bit but tilted her head, watching then sighed, almost waiting in case Phoenix would contact her.

Phoenix tempted a small smile and bowed softly, the dragon looking up before inclining her head contently to Hawthorn. "No, I thank you agian for your gift..." She replied calmly and straightened herself. "I simply wanted... to ask you about Elathon..." She asked, showing no hint that she was afraid of much.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:34 am

Ice reached pheonix, hovering high above, listening to the events that were going on.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:36 am

Hawthorn's eyes flicker slightly, then in a calm voice,he says "what is it you wish to know about..." he grunts "about him." Then he looks up, "and as for you, do you not wish to stand before me? or shall you remain in such a disrespectful place?"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:37 am

Ice lowered, "Disrespectful... would be interupting... as i attempted not to do."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:39 am

Phoenix let her arms stay at her sides, before answering, she followed his gaze up then blinked in the faintest of surprise. Following him down with her eyes before looking back to Hawthorn. The dragon at Phoenixs feet, stayed silent but tilted her triangular head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Forest-
Jump to: