School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Elathon

Elathon

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:59 pm

(ooc: wrong RP xD oh well it'll do)

"We left their protection, they think anyone who leaves the forest are fools." He shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:53 pm

(ooc: lol xDD)

She nodded a bit and glanced to them, shifting and sighed. She paused a bit and rubbed her head, sighing at a dizzy rush.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:37 am

"My such an interesting life we lead," he laughs looking around, "hmm, I need to..." he stops short he was about to say eat, but didn't want to remind Phoenix of her pain.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:57 pm

Phoenix chuckled quietly as he paused and faintly shifted. "There anything you'd like to eat?" she asked quietly, figuring he was hungry. "Don't worry....my pain is there but you can worry about your own hunger as well..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:30 am

"Heh, it's just it makes it seem so insignificant..." Elathon laughed sheepishly, "Ermmm..." he looks around, getting his bearings, "I think, it's over this way." He says starting to walk slowly through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:50 pm

Phoenix smiled a bit and got to her feet, rubbing her arm. She nodded a bit and followed him absently, interlacing her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:55 pm

Elathon stops at a small crag, a bush grows out of it's base. Crawling slightly underneath he pulls out some parcels wrapped in leaves. He puts them down, unwrapping one to reveal a small loaf of bread, ripping a chunk of he begins to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:59 pm

Phoenix tilted her head as she watched. The small pull in her stomach didn't bother her, she simply sat down and leaned against a tree again, yawning faintly to herself as she looked up at the sky slowly.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:03 pm

Elathon looked over, "do you want some? or will it only make things worse?" He took another bite of bread
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:05 pm

Phoenix smiled a bit and shook her head. "If there is some left I might...I'm fine right now..." She replied softly and rubbed her head.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:59 pm

"There's enough to feed an army back there." ELathon grins before returning to his food.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Phoenix tilted her head but chuckled quietly, closing her eyes and sighing softly as she rubbed the front of her neck. She could curse blood all she wanted, the fact she needed it stayed the same. Stubborn minds seemed almost even harder to break. She seemed content though, the smell of food didn't bother her.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:27 pm

"Hmm..." Elathon considers the bread a weird light in his eyes, "it is said a great man once survived for 40 days on this stuff, and a bit of water. Some even think he was the son of a god." He looks up at Phoenix, "why torture your self like this? There has to be a way around it all. You needn't hurt anyone, yet still manage to survive fully, is this not what you want?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:21 pm

She looked back to him absently as he spoke, her hazel eyes flicked down back the ground for a second and she dropped her hand from her neck and mumbled, faintly sighing. A small glance to him and she answered quietly, her hands around her legs. "I...my force of food being what people live with in their veins...I try to make myself not look like a monster like so many people say....yet...I learned...that I can only drink and be sated...from those I care for....it grew worse....I'd be offered blood from those I cared about....and it would possibly hurt them, no matter how much I took...." She trailed off for a moment, looking at her pale wrist and brushed her index finger down the small blue vein. "When I drink...from a stranger...or somebody I don't like.....I can't stop easily...and it never sates me for more then a few hours..." Her lip twitched as though determining whether or not to pierce the skin.

"I hate myself...and thats just one reason I torture myself...its not exactly torture to me...its...training myself in ways....and keeping from being hated in my own way...I don't want any of this....I want to find a way...to ease this pain....and yet....keep from hurting who I do care for..."
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:01 am

Elathon stays quiet as she talks, every now and again taking a bite from the now tasteless bread. When she seems to have finished, he remains silent for a while. Then he looks at her again, "...and you care for the world? I have an idea, but do not hope too much, it might not work, after all what is in a name?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:14 pm

She shrugged absently at his first question, not exactly knowing the answer herself. She glanced to him again with a raised brow and sighed a bit, removing her hand from her own wrist. She kept her focus on him though, setting her hands on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:32 pm

"I know of a place, where a stream runs from underneath the earth, it's waters are potent, perhaps..." a strange gleam appears in his eyes, "...as potent as the water you showed me. This water is said to be the blood of the world, and if it is at all like human blood, either you will be sated, or..." He paused for a moment considering her, "you won't be able to drain the whole Earth of her life. I shall guide you there if you wish to try it."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:45 pm

Her lip twitched as she listened and she sighed softly but nodded quietly. Every idea struck her as worth it, even if it might hurt her. She absently smiled to him though and stood slowly, brushing off her sides.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:47 pm

Elathon gets up and stows his food away, before turning, and saying "Well follow me." He heads back into the deep forest.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:57 pm

Phoenix tilted her head the jogged after him, slowing behind him and mumbled a small thank you to him, giving off a calm outlook.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:04 am

"It seems this forest has two hearts, the one you showed me, and this one." Elathon says a climbing a small hill as it protrudes from the forest.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:10 am

Phoenix nodded slightly as she followed, hopping up the hill once. She absently thought about her home, wondering vaguely and continued to follow.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:41 pm

Elathon stops, as he reaches the top of the hill, the other side is revealed to be a huge cliff, 100 metres up from the top of the trees, turning he grins, "it's a long way down," he points to a ledge winding it's way down the cliff, "just take it at your own speed, and be careful, I'l just follow behind you."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Dahana

Phoenix Dahana

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:52 pm

Phoenix tilted her head and smiled faintly to him. She nodded, trying to ignore some thoughts of hers then turned and moved down ledge contently. She kept one hand presse dto the side, her other at her side lightly as she moved at steady pace.
Back to top Go down
Elathon

Elathon

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:12 pm

Elathon follows down slightly slower, laughing slightly at his trepidation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)   Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understand Me...Somehow (One or two at the most please)
Page 17 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
School Of Lost Souls :: Forest-
Jump to: