School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new arrival? (open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kouta

kouta

new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:45 pm

"Amusement? No, this... is others punishment, They fight in the arena, for their freedom, it is your job... to stop them, if you die, it just said you arent strong enough for..." He stopped.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:47 pm

Ma Chao laughed "So either way I become your whipping boy!" he laughes more
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:56 pm

"You still dont understand, i thought you were smart..." He snapped back.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:00 pm

Ma Chao grinned "Obivously smarter than you" he twisted his wrist out of the power circle and swung from the remaining one to land near a guard pulling a sword out and standing in a loose ready position as his arms started to heal
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:14 pm

"Your movements have already slowed..." Bryan said, Holding ma Chao by the shoulder, grabbing the wrist, twisting the sword out of his hand, "THis place affects those who are not authorized... or brought as a prisoner.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:15 pm

Ma Chao span his limbs still loose from the lack of muscles using them to whip Bryans face with a force stronger than any punch
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:11 pm

the swung quickly slowed, stopping before it hit Bryan, he grabbed the arm, pinning it to Ma chao's forcing him on the ground, "Im trying to help you out here, like i said, relax."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:03 am

Ma Chao grinned "You wanna make me their whipping boy, how is that helping" with a twist of his legs he would use Bryan's weight against him and get himself up.

ooc how did the swing slow? you can't control time and space thats god mod
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:44 pm

OOC: It's the place your in, the council is in complete control, it's just the room

IC: Bryan rolled off of Ma chao, Quickly wrapping his arm around his neck as he got up, not puting much pressure, "Just go with it, im getting you out of here, but you must be patient..."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:35 am

Ma Chao smiled "I've lived more years than most and patience has never been one of my virtues" he drove an elbow into Bryan's chest before stepping away from him and facing everyone in the area looking around his body now fully healed
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:58 am

The elbow did little to Bryan, "You dont understand..."

"Captain Fury... Please incapacitate this one..." The councilman waved his hand, before they dissapeared, the room sealing

Bryan sniffed and looked around, taking off his right glove, "Oxygen levels are abnormally high in here, this is your last chance to work with me..."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:20 am

"with you, or for you?" he looked around and smiled "Oxygen highly flameable gas, one single spark would light the whole room" he placed two parts of his armour together "Talk and fast" any movement and he would spark his armour
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:28 am

"Your flame wouldnt affect me.." Bryan laughed, "With me. This whole thing was a test, and you just passed the mental test..."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:32 am

Ma Chao gritted his teeth "Your testing me" he growlled "You who has probabily only lived a week compared to my life are testing me"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:37 am

"I, myself, am not testing you, The ancients are" Bryan Shrugged, He looked over, holding his hands up, ready to snap, "Do you really want to test your spark against mine? your fighting me with my own element here, or will you cooperate? You wont be the only one in the arena"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:44 am

Ma Chao ran his arms together and smiled "You are not very clever," he grinned "My armour will not spark and yet you hesitated" he smiled "Do I get my spear and daggers back?"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:50 am

"Any solid can create a spark, and it is not my job to kill you, and if you work with me, yes, you would." Bryan said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:05 pm

"whats they pay?" Ma Chao grinned standing relaxed, "And what do I get in this arena?"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:03 pm

"The pay... i guess you'll have to find out... but the perks are great" Bryan smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 am

Ma Chao shook his head "I don't like surprises" then sighed "I'll join you for now, but I leave when I want"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:18 pm

"Then Shall we?" He motioned, to gates opening to a transport.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:59 pm

Ma Chao frowned "Spear and daggers first" his steel blue eyes showing he wouldn't move
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:40 pm

Bryan shook his head, laughing a lil to himself, He snapped his fingers, The wall opening up, a rack with Ma Chao's spear and Daggers, "Quite the amount of artillery here" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:09 am

Ma Chao shrugged "I have alot of people after me" he started to slide the daggers into hidden components in his armour before grabbing his spear and spinning it in his hand "Who do I fight first then?"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:59 am

"I dunno, they change everytime, either from death, or they pass.." Bryan smirked, "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new arrival? (open to all)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next