School Of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Lost Souls

. The school of lost souls .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new arrival? (open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bourny

Bourny

new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:06 am

Ma Chao grinned "you think after all these years I have not learnt any tricks of my own?" with the last word smoke bellowed out of the spear covering the ground and evenutally getting the head height and covering the clearing
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:03 am

"Bravo bravo" He said sarcasticaly, clapping twice, the secong clap causing a shockwave sending the smoke back, and anything else coming at Kouta in a 10 meter radius, it would knock Ma chao back if he was in the way of the wave.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:38 am

Ma Chao was no where to be seen and the clearing appeared as if the small fight never happened
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:04 am

Kouta sighed, exhaling the breath he was holding while he was inside of the smoke. "Do not hide... i know you wouldnt run" he said.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:09 pm

A number of small daggers were launched into the ground from random directions as a voice echo'd "You will not escape"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:42 pm

OOC: into the ground?

IC:Kouta stood, catching one of the daggers, using it to block the rest, "Fight me at your strongest... or not at all..."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:17 am

ooc yes into the ground around you, so dunno how you blocked them Razz so i'm goin to pretend they are stuck in the ground.

As Kouta's last word left his mouth the ground gave way revealing a pit underneath him as Ma Chao dropped from a tree at the clearings edge he smiled "This is my fight on my terms"
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:18 am

Kouta stayed afloat, "Do not tell me you forgot i could fly..." he sighed. "Tell me, when has your justice turned into blind anger?"
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:02 pm

Ma Chao laughed lightly "This is not blind anger" he shrugged as the ground rumbled and a huge jet of water came up from the hole which would soak Kouta's wings making them too heavy to fly
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:03 pm

Kouta sighed, the water soaking his wings, Kouta landing on the side of the hole, "Justice fades the longer you hunt somebody... and becomes anger.."
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:08 pm

Ma Chao pulled a necklace out and it showed what looked like two sets of dog tags "One is mine, the other from the man who first stood against you, rather than killing him, you ordered the death of his family in front of his eyes and him locked in a dark room so he could remember it for the rest of his life" Ma Chao still sounded calm "I vowed to one day find you and kill you so that all the crimes like this that you commited will be payed for by the gods" Ma Chao was now in a ready position and edged forward making sure to keep Kouta between him and the hole
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Kouta pulled out another set of Dogtags, "Near the end of the war... i met with a small platoon, one that served close to that man. I fought along side you by then, i led the platoon to the death of many of my family, until the last fight... against my elders. They slaughtered the platoon, and imprisoned me. I betrayed my own blood for your kind, and many others..." He said, "I do not expect you to understand, but if it is time... then it is." Kouta finished, his body being engulfed in light.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:17 pm

Diva was almost blinded by the sudden light that engulfed Kouta. She winced, her eyes being forced shut. She's followed silently after they'd left the crowd, curiousity getting the better of her. That's how things went with her, curiousity always getting her in trouble. Now, she was beginning to think this was a bad idea. She was overhearing things she shouldn't be, and what if she got killed? There would be two babies left as orphans. She sighed, slowly slipping into the shadows so she could move away from the battle a bit. She really didn't know how to handle these boys.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:18 pm

Ma Chao looked un affected "More men you lead to their death" he shook his head "That war did not have to happen, you started it desiring power over a weaker kind and you were shocked by the strength of man" he gripped his spear and moved within spear length
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:21 pm

"I desired nothing, i followed orders, until i saw the truth..." Kouta said, the light fading, his full angel release standing there, "I will fight you with everything... but in return.. dont hold back" Kouta said, Knocking the spear away from him thrusting his sheild at Ma Chao
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:26 pm

Ma Chao used the roundness of the sheild to roll with the attack using the blunt end of the spear to hit at the angels head
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:30 pm

Diva winched, definately not wanting that dang spear anywhere near her body. She was sick of looking like swiss cheese everytime she watched a fight.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:32 pm

The Speear connected, doing little, Kouta thrust his bird-like foot back, with immence power and speed at Ma Chao's midsection, if it connects, Kouta would grip Ma Chao, bringing him up into the air, before slamming him into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:37 pm

As the foot connected a shooting pain would go up Kouta's leg as a dagger is driven into the lower muscle of the leg, however Ma Chao was too late to avoid hitting the ground
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:41 pm

Diva raised a brow, a little surprised such a warrior would fall for that obvious stunt. He was definately going to fell that in the morning.
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:44 pm

Kouta flinched, "You are doing well..." He said, as the dagger was forced out of his leg, Kouta rose slightly above ground. "But how well are you in the air...?" He asked, tail starting to wrap around Ma Chao's leg.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:51 pm

Ma Chao stabbed his spear down at the tail, if it hit it would pin it to the ground but he would be left with only whatever daggers he had left
Back to top Go down
kouta

kouta

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:54 pm

Kouta simultaniously knocked the spear away from his tail, and stab his blade at Ma Chao's chest.
Back to top Go down
micaela

micaela

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:55 pm

Diva stepped backwards, off the tree she'd been sitting on. SHe'd seen enough of this battle for one day.
Back to top Go down
Bourny

Bourny

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:58 pm

Ma Chao used the rotation of the hit spear to deflect the blade leaning into the attack and aiming his elbow at the angels chin, his teeth clenched as he fought using all his skill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new arrival? (open to all)   new arrival? (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new arrival? (open to all)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next